Effective Date: December 20, 2017
These processing operations notably make it possible to: provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Company or our affiliates (including sending you marketing communications).
How Company Uses the Collected Data
The collected data:
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the user's request,
- Are used to provide and improve the Site and personalize the user experience,
- May be used to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activity,
- May be used for any other purpose we describe when we collect the information, and
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
Any personal data that may be collected through the use of this Site will be processed and stored by the Company in accordance with the applicable law of jurisdiction.
How Company May Share the Collected Data
Company may disclose personal data collected through the use of this Site:
- To Company’s third party service providers that assist Company in the operation of its business and the Site,
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment or other transfer of Company or any of its affiliates, or line of business or product of Company or any of its affiliates,
- To respond to law enforcement requests or where Company determines that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations,
- If you have consented to the disclosure.
Do Not Track
The Site does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
Access to Your Personal Data; Questions and Comments
Tour Saint-Gobain, 12 Place de l’Iris 92400 COURBEVOIE - FRANCE
Users are informed that their personal data may be transferred to companies whose servers are located outside the European Union in particular.