PyroCor’s spiral shape can be custom engineered to promote excellent temperature uniformity.
Flame Tubes and Diffusers Features and Benefits
- Made of robust silicon carbide
- Operating temperatures up to 1,380 °C
- Long service life
- Advanced silicon carbide microstructures provide high thermal conductivity and shock resistance
- Industry-leading diameter and length
- Suitable for most furnace applications
- Thin-wall designs increase thermal performance and enable design flexibility
- Thin-wall silicon carbide ensures the highest rates of heat transfer and thermal performance
- Variable twist provides optimized temperature uniformity
- Combine with SpyroCor™ for excellent temperature uniformity and minimization of hot spots
What are the material properties of Silit® and Amasic-3D™?
These infiltrated SiSiC high performance, non-porous ceramic materials can accommodate application temperatures of 1,380°C. They also offer excellent thermal strength properties.
How does PyroCor™ work?
PyroCor™ utilizes a specialized design and variable twists to optimize temperature uniformity in the radiant tube.
Can the twist rate of the PyroCor™ be altered for each unit?
The advanced additive manufacturing platform used to manufacture PyroCor™ allows a large number of twist rates and geometries to be produced.
What is the difference between Silit®, Silit HD® and Hexoloy®?
The key difference of Silit® SKD, Silit® SKD-H and Hexoloy® is the range of application temperatures which can be accommodated. Hexoloy® is 100% SiC while Silit® has a percentage of silicon in the matrix. This allows Hexoloy® to operate at temperatures exceeding 1,800°C.