NOxBuster® boasts a patented design that allows the recirculation of flue gasses within the radiant tube. This can lead to a significant reduction in flame temperature and up to 50% lower NOx emissions.
Radiant Tube Inserts' Features and Benefits
- Made of robust silicon carbide
- Operating temperatures up to 1,380 °C
- Long service life High radiant output
- Advanced silicon carbide microstructures provide high thermal conductivity and shock resistance
- Patented twist fin design absorbs heat energy and reradiates heat back into the furnace 2-6 % throughput improvement 5-15% energy and carbon reduction
- Thin-wall silicon carbide for the highest rates of heat transfer and thermal performance
- Novel design combines recirculation and staged combustion for optimum
- NOx reduction using HeatCor™
What are the material properties of Silit® and Amasic-3D™?
These infiltrated SiSiC high performance, non-porous ceramic materials can accommodate application temperatures of 1,380°C. They also offer excellent thermal strength properties.
How does the NOxBuster® work?
The NOxBuster® utilizes a novel design to recirculate exhaust gas and stage the combustion process. This reduces flame temperatures and supresses NOx.
Can the twist rate of the PyroCor™ be altered for each unit?
The advanced additive manufacturing platform used to manufacture PyroCor™ allows a large number of twist rates and geometries to be produced.
What is the difference between Silit®, Silit HD® and Hexoloy®?
The key difference of Silit® SKD, Silit® SKD-H and Hexoloy® is the range of application temperatures which can be accommodated. Hexoloy® is 100% SiC while Silit® has a percentage of silicon in the matrix. This allows Hexoloy® to operate at temperatures exceeding 1,800°C.