Annual Meeting & Exposition
The 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting, designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of Army organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. In addition to the expansive show floor filled with 700+ exhibitors, attendees have access to:
- Informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army
- Panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects
- A variety of valuable networking events including ticketed dinners and receptions
- A hands-on opportunity to specify and see the latest technology in action
AUSA’s Annual Meeting includes the total Army – Regular Army, Guard, Reserve, civilians, and family members. It is one of the three key communication platforms employed by the Army to educate and inform government, academic, civic and veteran advocates and leadership on Army priorities and issues impacting today’s Army.
- October 10 - 12, 2022
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Washington DC, USA
- Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories, Booth 1961
Learn more about AUSA 2022, click here.
Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories is a world-leader in the delivery of innovative, reliable and consistent ceramics for composite armor systems. The company specializes in high-performance, lightweight ceramic materials designed to protect against current and emerging ballistic threats.